About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Came to Town!



 
 
 
Well, the time has come. Our Christmas celebration has officially started. I'm on my fourth day of antibiotics for a sinus infection (sickness lasted about 20 days- yikes) and am thankful I feel better just in time!

Santa came to our house lastnight! He made a special trip so the boys could have Christmas at home and get to play with their stuff before we celebrate with the Hammonds over the holiday. Boy was Santa good this year! The highlight is a six-car race track so they can race their Hot Wheels!

What a fun year. Braden is really into Santa this year, leaving cookies, milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.  He came to wake us up at 6:45. He was sooooo excited when he saw the presents this morning. He was jumping for joy! Liam was running around trying to grab what he thought looked most interesting to him- toothbrushes and candy! What a fun morning we had. The boys are now wearing new PJs and watching Rio under a new Spiderman blanket- taking a slight break from car racing.

I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas with your families. I pray for all of those that are sick this holiday season, that they can feel good to celebrate with their loved ones. I pray for all of those that are without a loved one this season. I know how hard that is and may the warm memories comfort you in times of sadness and that you can lean on others for support. I pray for all of those that have loved ones fighting for our country and can't make it home for the holidays, that they stay safe and can return soon. I pray those without homes and food, can find shelter and meals this Christmas season. I am thankful for my wonderful family, our health and happiness and all the wonderful blessings in our lives. I know many get stressed out over the holidays, but truly just sit back and enjoy this time as it comes just once a year and the only thing to worry about is getting everyone together and celebrating the reason for the season!

Love from the Hammonds this holiday season!

Disclaimer: These pics are obviously not from today, but I'll post Christmas 2012 pics soon!

No comments: