About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Painting Galore!

We decided to start painting again this winter. So, call it round two of painting galore! Last spring and early summer (pre-Liam's arrival) we were only able to get the 3 main bedrooms done and our bathroom. So, a couple of weeks ago we tackled the half-bath on the main floor. Then, this past weekend we did the boys' bathroom. I still need to decorate it though, so I'll post pics of that later. Next in line, the entire main level- kitchen, dining and living rooms. Oh what fun. It's a lot of work, but sure looks nice when it's all done. If you have any color suggestions for an open floorplan with a lot of natural light let me know. I am still undecided how to paint all three rooms if they all blend together! It'll be nice to have the house painted though. You can't really decorate anything until you know your color scheme! So, we will be busy painting, painting and more painting!

Here's a pic of our new bathroom!

No comments: