About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crockpot Porkchops

I am trying a bunch of new recipes lately. I tried this one this week and it was amazing. I thought I would share! It's super easy and really good.

Pineapple Porkchops in the Crockpot
•6 pork chops
•1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks with juice
•1/4 cup brown sugar
•2 teaspoons soy sauce

Preparation:
*Put pork chops in a plastic storage bag; mix remaining ingredients; pour over pork chops in bag. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight. Put in Crock Pot on low for 6 to 8 hours, or until done. These pork chops are also great on the grill. Serves 6.

*I actually just put the porkchops and all the ingredients into the crockpot at the same time- no marinading overnight. It took about 4 hours to cook in the crockpot. I served with a salad and au gratin potatoes- one of Joe's favorites.

No comments: