About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Braden John: 2 years + 5 months



 Mister Braden (a.k.a - The Big Brother) is a whopping 2 years and 5 months old! He never ceases to amaze us with his ever expanding vocabulary. His dialogue consists of "no, not quite yet Momma" when I tell him it's bedtime or naptime. He also says, "I need one little minute" if he wants to finish playing before lunch. So, clearly he understands every word that I use and is now turning it around and using it on me- ha!

Braden is such a joy to be around. He is full of life and personality. He waves hi to the waitresses when we go out to dinner. He runs to the door when the doorbell rings to see who it is. He is so easily excited to go places, see people and do things. He loves helping out, as you can see from the picture above with the paintbrush in his hand. He loves learning new things- he is working on letters and numbers. He can count to 10 and can recognize quite a few letters and spell his name with a little help. He loves books and puzzles. He is into games, art projects like coloring, playdough and painting. He loves to hide and scare you- he is quite the character, constantly making us laugh. Of course, we never forget his love of baseball and football. He loves shooting hoops and doing anything active. We do a lot of running and dancing in the house to wear off energy. He is up for anything!

Braden is so laid-back and fun-loving. It has been a joy to watch him grow and learn over the last 29 months. We are constantly amazed and surprised by him, and we know it's just the beginning. He feels like a 4 or 5 year-old in a 2 year-old body. He is a wonderful big-brother. I hope this continues! :) He helps Liam grab toys, he gives him hugs and kisses, he wants to be around him all the time. It is really sweet to watch him with his little brother. I really couldn't ask for a better big-brother, and eldest son in Braden.  He really makes my days so much brighter.

What a lucky lady I am, between Liam's big smile and belly laugh and Braden's fun-loving personality, I am such a blessed Momma!

No comments: