About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011







Well Christmas is over and boy did we have a good one. Braden was in rare form as he opened all his presents and saw what Santa brought him- a CHOO CHOO track! He had been asking for one for a long time. It even says, "All aboard, this is the Polar Express." He has learned to be quite the conductor! As you can see, he is in love with it and will probably not want to leave the house for months.

We had a wonderful Christmas in our new house. We traveled to Joe's parents for Thanksgiving and since we rotate holidays, we were home with my family for Christmas this year. We spent Christmas Eve night at my brother's house with all ten Sullivan grand kids running around. It is always so fun to see them play together. Then on Christmas morning we stayed at home and opened presents, my Dad and Pam spent the night so they got to join in the festivities. Then we headed over to my sister's house for some Christmas dinner and see what new toys her kiddos were excited about.

Right before Christmas we got to enjoy a little holiday party in our neighborhood- a sleigh ride and a chat with Santa so I had to include pics of that! It was also nice to get to see most of Joe's family during the broader holiday time- both sisters stopped by and his parents came to town for a night to celebrate Christmas. We bought both Joe's parents and my Dad a Skype camera for Christmas so we will get to be in touch more and they can see the boys more often via modern technology!!!

I feel so blessed to be a family of four this year and to live in our new house. It was so fun seeing Braden react to all the new toys. Liam is growing more and more by the day. He has been an even more smiley and fun little guy this week and has gotten to use some of his new toys, clothes, books already. My boys are growing fast! I truly appreciate the magic of Christmas and love getting to experience it from this side of a mother. I hold all of my Christmas memories of growing up near and dear to my heart. I look forward to making many more new memories with my boys. This time of year is absolutely amazing. I hope you all enjoyed!

No comments: