About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Liam: Three Months





Wow, Mister Liam is THREE months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I had to put away the newborn clothes already and some of the 3 month old ones too. He has started to wear some 6 month clothes- this boy is getting big!

What does Liam like at 3 months?
  • His family, he smiles so big when he sees all of our faces
  • When you sing songs or play peek-a-boo
  • His paci (he's probably addicted, hence all the night wakings...yikes!)
  • Being close to you so he can see you
  • To move around (this guy is BUSY and strong)
  • To sit in the exersaucer (yes, already..I prop a blanket behind him since he wobbles a bit.)
  • Taking baths
  • Waking up early, or waking up a lot in the night and early in the morning!
  • Smiling and giggling
  • Talking (he has a lot to say, even in the middle of the night)
  • His hands, he has found them
What doesn't Liam like?
  • Sleeping more than a few hours at a time- yikes! :)
  • Loud sounds
  • Bright Lights
  • Being overstimulated
  • Any disturbances while he's eating
  • Getting out of the bath
  • Being alone for more than a few minutes or being in the same position (gets bored and lonely easy)
Liam's personality is starting to shine. He is a smiley and giggly little boy. He definitely lets you know when he doesn't like something, or when he's tired or hungry. He loves to watch Braden and wants to be a part of the action. I predict this one will be a busy and active boy- more than Braden even! He tries to stand and takes little steps when you hold him...he may be an early walker. Watch out world, here comes Liam. It will be so fun to have our newest addition here for the holidays this year!

No comments: