Wow, Mister Liam is THREE months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I had to put away the newborn clothes already and some of the 3 month old ones too. He has started to wear some 6 month clothes- this boy is getting big!
What does Liam like at 3 months?
- His family, he smiles so big when he sees all of our faces
- When you sing songs or play peek-a-boo
- His paci (he's probably addicted, hence all the night wakings...yikes!)
- Being close to you so he can see you
- To move around (this guy is BUSY and strong)
- To sit in the exersaucer (yes, already..I prop a blanket behind him since he wobbles a bit.)
- Taking baths
- Waking up early, or waking up a lot in the night and early in the morning!
- Smiling and giggling
- Talking (he has a lot to say, even in the middle of the night)
- His hands, he has found them
- Sleeping more than a few hours at a time- yikes! :)
- Loud sounds
- Bright Lights
- Being overstimulated
- Any disturbances while he's eating
- Getting out of the bath
- Being alone for more than a few minutes or being in the same position (gets bored and lonely easy)