About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'


Here's a recent video of our little cowboy strutting his stuff around the house!! I see many potential future careers for Braden based on his love for various things. Will he be a dentist with his obsession with toothbrushes? Will he be a firefighter with his love for holding and spraying hoses? Will he be a baseball player since he is already throwing, catching and swinging away? He could be a chef with his love for helping mom cook in the kitchen. He could be an Olympic runner as he sprints through the house when I say "GO!" He could be a librarian with his love of books. He could go into construction with his admiration for all construction trucks as well as digging.  Or maybe he will be a Vet with his love for animals. As you can see, the list goes on...but I am now adding Country Music Star as he struts around in his boots and hat.

No comments: