About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Blogging Haitus!

Sorry that I have been on a blogging hiatus for a while- our laptop still hasn't been replaced and that's where I store and can download all of our pictures. However, there is an end in sight. We might purchase a new laptop this weekend- yippee! I will soon post our 4th of July recap, a little blurb for Braden turning 21 months, the baby #2 countdown and whatever else we have been up to in the past couple of weeks!

For now, I will leave you with one picture until I can post more- this is how I found Braden watching cartoons the other morning. He looks so comfy! Oh to have the life of a toddler I tell ya! They have it so easy! :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic July so far! More to come soon.....

No comments: