About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Wanna Be A Cowboy!























Braden wants to be a cowboy! Our little cowpoke struts around the house in his new cowboy boots and hat. He even does a little cowboy dance when we turn on the music, it's pretty hilarious! Dad gets the credit for Braden's cowboy skills. Joe is more of a country fan than I am. He even wears his cowboy boots to work on casual Fridays here and there.  I can see father and son wearing cowboy wear someday - you know, with matching big belt buckles. Yee-haw, maybe that's what the two Hammond boys will be for Halloween this fall. We shall see.

As you can see, he opts for sans pants and only a diaper (instead of chaps) so that he can see his boots instead of hiding them.

Even if Mom herself isn't a huge country fan, I can't say I mind this little cowpoke running around our house!

No comments: