About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Entertaining.

Ava and Braden looking suspicious in the ball pit, how'd all the balls get outside the pit?
Ah ha, balls were originally in the ball pit!

Cousins in serious thought, watching cartoons on Sunday morning.


It's a backpack parade through the house!










So we've been in the new house only three weeks, but it feels like more to me. I think that is a good sign. It feels like it has been home for a while!

We have been doing some entertaining each weekend, making up for the lack of it in the townhome I imagine. Last weekend we had our niece Ava for the weekend while my sister and her hubby had a quick weekend in sunny Arizona. We had a three toddler playdate one of the nights she was here- pizza and a movie with Ryne, Ava and Braden. Braden and Ava played well together for the weekend and Braden liked having a little playmate around. Their favorite activity? Well that's obvious, playing in the ball pit in the basement. :)

This weekend, another toddler playdate with Cole. So, hopefully the entertaining will only get better and better as the weather gets nice...grilling and chilling outside in our yard. Wow, we will have an actual yard this year, not just an enclosed patio! Oh how fun! We can't wait. Spring please hurry so we can see what our yard actually looks like without the snow coverage!

No comments: