About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Toothbrush Addiction



Braden has a few addictions. One is grabbing as many toothbrushes as he can from the upstairs bathroom cabinet and shoving them in his mouth. It is hysterical. Every time we go upstairs this is almost always the very first thing he does. He goes for the electric toothbrushes first and then grabs the regular ones too. We have been practicing brushing his teeth for months now, but I had no idea how much he liked it. I wonder if this means he will become a Dentist in the future?? :)

No comments: