About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tis The Season


I am throwing a blog update in before I may have to go on a hiatus. Between Christmas shopping, spending time on my new part-time job (more on that later) and trying to figure out if we want to rent our townhouse out instead of sell it (another more on that later), I think I am going to be a little busy in the next few weeks. So, if you don't see a blog from me for a while, just know that we are all doing well and keeping very busy during this holiday season. Braden is as happy as ever and I caught him in this cute elf pose so I thought I would share it with you all! I hope it brings a smile to your face. Whenever I feel stressed out, Braden's laugh and smile can make it all go away!
My wish for everyone reading this is: a happy holiday season filled with love, health and happiness. No matter how busy or stressed we get, we have to appreciate all of our blessings - big or small.

Happy Holiday season to everyone!

No comments: