About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, December 24, 2010

15 months - you spin me right round baby right round!

Just a quick blog entry for Braden's 15 months. You can see what he is up to in this video! :)




I try to take a picture every month and list some of his milestones. This month he is working on those top teeth- the first one is entering slowly and we can see a few others working their way down. He is an expert walker- getting faster and faster. If we set him down in a store or basically anywere he takes off. He has no fear! He is turning into a social guy- saying hi and bye to everyone that passes. He waves to all the ladies...hmmm, already starting! He says a handful of words now: hi, bye, mom, dad, woof, stop it, no and hot. He is full of laughs and smiles. Everyday we have loads of fun watching him turn into a little man. He is starting to test what he can get away with and definitely is not very good at listening to "no". He sure can say it, but doesn't listen when we say it. Oh yes, the toddler stage has arrived.

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and we will post some Christmas photos later. We are excited to see if Braden gets into it this year, seeing as how last year he pretty much slept all the way through CHristmas.

No comments: