About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Cheese Stands Alone


It's official, Braden is a standing man these days. He is standing frequently on his own. He gets a nice smirk on his face when I catch him doing it and then he'll sit down quick. In this picture I am not sure what face he is making, but it has been his latest camera-ready pose. I am excited and scared at the same time of his standing because I know walking is right around the corner and I will never be able to keep up. He is one year old a week from today so like I said in one of my past posts, he is sprinting to get to that one year marker!

I have been negligent to my blogging in the past two weeks. We were up north for a long weekend so I will have to post pics of that soon. I have been using all of my spare/free time (when Braden is sleeping) to organize and de-clutter our townhome so we can get ready to put it on the market. It is no small feat let me tell you. I have no idea how three people live in this place with all the stuff we have crammed in here. Hopefully I can continue to make it look nice and we can get the ball rolling soon. More to come!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, a standing man! Good job Braden!!

And how exciting about your townhouse! I hope your entry back into the real estate market is smooth.

IrishMommy said...

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh what a great photo!