About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!




Lately, Braden is obsessed with looking out the front door and playing with our shoes. Already he has a shoe fetish just like Mom and Dad- we both have WAY too many pairs of shoes. (Yes, guys suprisingly can like shoes too I have discovered.) Anyway, here is a glimpse of my everyday...Braden climbing up the entry way step and hanging out there. He then pulls shoes off the shoe rack and bangs them together or tries to suck on them- yuck. He also likes to stand and look outside and bang on the window. I guess by observing these two daily obessions of his I can come to the conclusion that he too is a shoe-aholic and has a love for the outdoors.

1 comment:

Jen-Rob-Amelia said...

Rob likes shoes too. He has more pairs than I do!