About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Gone By

Joe and Chad with the little guys dressed alike!
The three amigos- Braden, Ryne and Max.

This month has flown by. Joe has had two work trips and tons of baseball - so we have been a little busy. Well, maybe the month has gone slower for Braden and I (Ok, mostly Mom who is exhausted caring for the little guy solo a lot)- but I really can't believe it's almost July! This past weekend we had a surprise 30th bday and all the kiddos were in full force. We all laughed because last year, the same group had only four kids and this year it was more like seven to eight. The pic above is of the three little guys that are very close in age. It's nice for Braden to have friends his same age. We look forward to more group outings in the future.

Hope you are all enjoying the summer so far and have a great 4th of July!!

No comments: