About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Fun!

Braden and Dad- after a fun-filled first Father's Day together!
Braden cruising around the furniture in between the Father's Day events.

I was so mad yesterday, I forgot to bring the camera with everywhere we went! We started out the day with a family jog that included a stop at the park so Braden could swing and crawl in the tube. I then made pumpkin pancakes. Joe had to head to his baseball game, he coaches 9-10 year olds and they had a tournament in St. Paul. When Braden woke up from his a.m. nap we headed over to the game. Braden cheered on the Minneapolis Millers, and his Dad who coaches at third base while the Millers are up to bat! The boys won the tournament and after it was over we headed to the St. Louis Park Splash Pad to cool off before Braden's bedtime. I had so many good picture opportunities and missed them all!

So, I hope you will suffice with a picture of Braden "furniture crusing" in his Father's Day outfit- blue and plaid. The other picture is of Dad and son hanging out on the front step after the fun-filled day. I at least got one of them together before the day was over! :) Next time, I will NOT forget the camera!

We hope you had a great Father's Day. I am so lucky to have a great Dad of my own, one who makes me laugh, who is so easy to talk to and hang out with, and who the grandkids just love (and not b/c he always has candy). I am lucky to have an amazing Father-in-law who adores Braden and is wonderful with kids. I am so lucky to have a husband who is the best Dad that Braden could ask for. We are so proud of you and how hard you work- both at Target and coaching little kids. Braden adores you and smiles ear to ear when you walk in that door each day, and so do I! Here's to all the wonderful Dads out there and the ones who are also angels above!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Thanks for saying such nice things! With you teaching the little guy everything you know and making sure he is exploring, learning and of course eating and sleeping, my job seems pretty easy:)