About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the Season!




Joe did a great job decorating the house for the holidays - he is into it more than I am so I am thankful for that! He thought it would be fun to put Braden in his new Christmas pajamas and take some fun pictures of his first Christmas season. Although he won't obviously get into Christmas this year it sure is fun to have him around this holiday season. It is crazy to think that last year at this time we were not pregnant yet and now we have an almost three month old son! Life is good!!!!

Braden is getting more active these days- he plays w/ some toys (holding them and tries to put them into his mouth), and he sure is talking and moving a lot more! It's fun to watch the changes each and every week. He is a good little man!

No comments: