About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookie Baking!!

Braden watching over the Christmas goodies!

This year we are feeling quite festive- tree was up the weekend after Thanksgiving, the Christmas shopping is officially done and we even made Christmas cookies this weekend. Joe took a kind and I made two other kinds. Nothing fancy of course- just peanut butter cookies with the hershey kiss on top, peanut/raisin clusters and white chocolate pretzels (my fav!) Braden even helped out- he watched for a while and then took a nap in the car seat in the kitchen next to us! Now the true test will be if I can restrain myself from eating the cookies- I am still trying to finish losing my pregnancy weight and I don't want to lose focus over the holidays! Easier said than done of course!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: