About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Braden and His Friends!



Braden is surrounded by friends. Each morning on the spare bed in his bedroom he plays with Vines, Elmo and Freddy the Firefly. They usually get him talking real loud! Today I had to take a picture of him in his little chair surrounded by his friends!! It cracks me up! He tries to bring whatever toy is closest up to his mouth so he can suck on them. So already we have started the eating/sucking everything in sight! :)

No comments: