About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Single Mom Weekend #1




So, this was our first weekend of just Braden and Mom bonding time. Joe was on a work trip from Thurs-Sun. I thought the long weekend would seem like forever but it went a-ok. We had lots of plans though which helped! Thursday night my college friends came for dinner, Friday we took an ECFE class, Friday night Kamie and Matt came over to visit, Saturday we hit the YMCA and then went to my sister and Kurt's for a Sullivan hang out night and even played Bunco! Joe had the camera so I didn't take any pics of the weekend but here are a couple after the weekend to show you that Braden made it through the weekend just fine but he missed his Dad (and so did I!)

No comments: