About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sick Little Monkey

Braden and his new monkey!

We think this picture is the best picture of Braden. They have the same expression on their faces! It makes us laugh every time we look at it!

So our little monkey is sick, he picked up a cold at Thanksgiving. He has a cough, stuffy nose and he also had an upset stomach today. He wasn't himself today at all - so here's hoping that he is back to the funny, smiley, active Braden SOON! It's so hard to see a ten week old baby under the weather. It makes mom's heart break!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture and I love that baby boy!! Sad to hear he's sick. Hopefully he recovers quickly. From my experience as a Hammond, I find we have a strong immune system, so he should be back to being a smiley guy in no time!!
:) jess

Sarah said...

I love this picture too!! Get well soon little B!