About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Seven Weeks Old





Braden is seven weeks old today. He is definitely getting more alert and fun each and every day. I get lots of smiles every day and even some coos and other noises. He is a sweet boy! He is so strong that he can sit in the Bumbo chair now. He also is getting so big! Happy seven weeks buddy, we are amazed by you each and every day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the new pictures! He is looking so handsome. I really love the mother-son picture!