About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Six Weeks!





Braden is six weeks old today and weighs a whopping 11 pounds. Wow, he must be a growing boy! I can't believe how fast the time is going. We have enjoyed every minute of his life with us! He is coo-ing and making noise, we get big smiles, and of course we get big cries too! :) We feel so blessed to have such a sweet boy!
What have we been up to lately? This past weekend we went to Shawn and Kurt's for Halloween, Aunt Jess came to visit us, this week we have plans to meet Rachel and Eli for lunch, I have my six week OB appointment where hopefully I get the ok to officially start exercising again- even though I have started that about a week ago (lightly of course)! So we are all doing well and can't believe it's already Novemeber!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks so bright eyed and alert! What a sweetheart :)

Irish Eyes said...

He is...it's so fun!!