About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Braden's First Thanksgiving

Uncle Jason meets Braden for the first time!
Cousin Reece can't get enough of the baby!
Grandpa and Grandma Hammond and their grandkids
Grandma and Braden
Proud Grandpa

This Thanksgiving we spent with Joe's family in Neillsville, WI. It was Braden's first time there. It was also his first road trip and overnight trip. We stayed for two days. We felt like we had to pack the entire car with his stuff just for the two days! Low and behold we used most of it, so it wasn't a waste! He did such a good job- slept pretty decent, didn't wake anyone up at night (except me of course), he showed everyone how he can laugh, talk and play and he spent quality time with his Grandpa, Grandma, Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Uncle Jason, Aunt Shelly, and cousins Cooper and Reece actually met him for the first time at Thanksgiving. They were pretty excited and I think they really liked him. :) Grandpa and Grandma also fought a lot for who got to hold him. So, it was a great trip. Braden slept the entire way there and back - so far so good on his traveling skills!

No comments: