About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

High School Friends!


I had the chance to see a handful of high school friends a week ago. A couple of the girls were in town from out of state coincidentally, so we made an effort to get-together downtown Stillwater. It is pretty rare that we are all together in the same place - not only is everyone busy with their own lives but a few don't even live in MN. Everyone looks great and all doing so well! Thanks for a fun night of catching up ladies, hope we can do it again! Sara- we missed you!

No comments: