About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Girls Weekend







I'm a little behind in posting, sorry!! I have been gone the past two weekends!

I went on a girls weekend with the St. Bens ladies two weekends ago. We went to Gail's house in Rochester on Friday night and they threw me my first baby shower. It was really fun and they did a great job on the food, games and presents! Saturday we drove to Lanesboro. I wasn't sure what that little town would have to offer since I hadn't even heard of it before. It was great! We shopped, went to a little winery where you could wine taste, went to dinner, rented four person bikes (which were a ton of work and you barely got anywhere, hung out at the Bed and Breakfast and most of all enjoyed eachother's company!
Thanks ladies for another memorable weekend together and for the awesome baby shower. I cherish these ladies and our friendship that has lasted for about 15 years!

No comments: