About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Watch Out Moms, Here I Come!


I have been talking about getting a BOB stroller for months now. Joe wasn't sold at first, but low and behold one showed up at the door on Friday (a black and tan one, not red)! I think this will be a great way for me to stay active after the baby comes- I can go jogging and the baby can sit in the car seat that attaches to the stroller. Watch out lakes of Minneapolis - here I come with little baby Hammond. :) Thanks Joe for being the best husband that I could ask for!

No comments: