About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Year Older!

Yesterday I turned another year older- but it was a GREAT day. I started off by making the smart choice of taking the day off. I awoke to the smell of yummy food being made and then Joe walked in the bedroom with a giant tray filled with my favorite breakfast items: french toast, oatmeal, scrambled egg whites, fruit and chai tea. It was a feast for a queen! :) He did such a great job. After I ate and opened my presents - a new beach towel, sunglasses, and some sweet Puma shoes (on top of the BOB stroller that I already got over the weekend, I then went back to bed. I woke up and took an hour long walk, came back and headed to the pool. Kamie even joined me for her lunch break so it was fun to chat with her. I then went to get a prenatal massage which was heavenly I might add! My back and leg muscles have been so tight and sore! After that I ran a few errands and met Joe at home. We went to our favorite restaraunt "El Meson" and had a fabulous dinner and key lime pie. We had to walk off some of the dinner coma by taking a stroll around Lake Calhoun. What a nice night it was!
Thanks Joe for the wonderful breakfast you made and the nice dinner. Thanks everyone for wishing me a happy b-day. Getting older isn't so much fun in general, but when you have a nice day it sure makes it a lot easier! :)

No comments: