About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome to the World- Tyler John Tuttle





My cousin Heather had an adorable baby boy last week. It sure was a stressful week for the Hogan family with everything going on, but finally this bundle of joy came into the world. He is so cute, and Heather and Ryan will be wonderful parents. They live in California, so we may not get to see Tyler until he's a little bit older and bigger, but for now we will adore him via these pictures. I love the pic of him stretching out- he looks soooooo tall/long!

So I guess we are next- just three more months to go....crazy! :)

1 comment:

Heather and Cathi said...

You never cease to amaze us Cousin Bridget. What a fun blog! Thank you for the thoughtful announcement of Tyler's birth. He IS a bundle of love and joy.