About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet Home Chicago

Well Chicago is not home to me, but it's a place I have been over a dozen times. I went to visit my good friend Maggie who lives there. I hadn't seen her for about a year! We had a great weekend. I got to spend time with her two little girls- we all took walks, went to the park, went to dinner, and played around the house. Maggie and I also got out to do some stuff on our own- shop, walk up/down Michigan Avenue, get pedicures, go to dinner, and just catch up. It was a great mix of fun stuff to do, and a little relaxation. Thanks to Maggie for being such a great hostess (and to Danny too) and it was wonderful to see and hang out with you and your family!
I am horrible- I forgot to bring my camera with me to Chicago so I have no pics to share!
My cousin Nick is getting married this weekend, so I do promise pictures for that!

No comments: