About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Long week...turns into weekend of fun soon!

This week has been really long! I think it's because I had an all day work trip to Iowa on Tuesday and it was a thirteen hour day. We left at 7 a.m. sharp and got home around 8 p.m. We only spent about five hours in Iowa touring distribution centers, but it was a total of 8 hours in the car!

The funny part of the trip was after our tours and before we hit the road to come back, we stopped at a nearby SuperTarget. Everyone stocked up on wine cubes, and I just drooled. Oh how I miss wine!

Anyway- I haven't slept good this week so that trip on top of a lack of sleep has done a number on me. Tonight I am heading to Stillwater for a party at the Water Street Inn- our friend Todd Fultz who got into a bad car accident exactly one year ago is having a party in honor of his one year milestone, and it's also a walking party. He wants to show everyone that he is walking after a long time of physical therapy and many surgeries! You are an inspiration to us all Todd and I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!

Then I'm off to the airport tomorrow morning to catch an early flight to Chicago. I am going to visit my friend Maggie who I haven't seen in about a year. We are going to hang out with her two adorable girls, and then have a day to ourselves for shopping, getting pedicures and dinner.

I will take some pics of the weekend and post them next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments: