About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cousin Nick's Wedding






This weekend my cousin Nick (the former Olympic Luger) got married. Rachel and Nick had a gorgeous day- 80 and sunny! The day was filled with watching a beautiful ceromony, quality family time, catching up with relatives we haven't seen for a while, laughs, great food and dancing. Congrats to Nick and Rachel, your wedding was gorgeous and so much fun!

1 comment:

IrishMommy said...

Great picture of Bapa and Ava! So cute...