About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baby tickles!

I am a horrible blogger as of late....I still need to put some pictures up from our anniversary weekend. So sorry!

Not a ton to update you on- although I have been feeling some serious baby kicks and tickles this week! I also think my stomach has popped out a few inches. I finally look pregnant instead of a beer or ice cream belly - hopefully to others anyway! :) The baby likes to tickle me in the same spot in my upper belly and it makes me laugh - I have no idea if it's a foot, hand, head or what...but it's cool to actually feel the little bugger that is overtaking my body. Makes it feel much more real!!!

I've been feeling good- but can you believe how hot it got? It was 97 yesterday and 92 today..crazy! Summer is here. Finally!

No comments: