About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Overall Update AND Happy Easter!!!

I apologize, I have been a very bad blogger lately. Things have been busy! I was on a three day work trip last week to upstate New York, Pennsylvania and Indiana. It was a whirlwind trip! It was good and fun but by the third day I was exhausted. Since I have been back work has been crazy. There are a lot of people on vacation or they have moved on to other positions so in two weeks we will have two more people to help out. In the meantime, I am drowning. :)
Last weekend Joe and I went shopping at the MOA and I bought some maternity wear - finally! It is nice to just be able to wear pants that feel comfortable, although the pair of jeans I have keep falling down. I am sure in no time I will fill them out more!
This week was also busy. I volunteered for the Angel Foundation on Monday night after teaching my class. I got to hang out with teenagers who have a parent with cancer. We made journals, ate treats and talked about feelings. Tuesday night we sent off Joe's parents to Mexico. They were staying in town before their flight took off, so we had dinner with them. It is his mom's first trip on a plane and she didn't seem nervous. They are going with a fun group so we can't wait to hear the stories! Wednesday I had Book Club and it was nice to catch up with the ladies and have good conversation!
This weekend is Easter and I look forward to hanging out with the entire Sullivan clan. We are bringing Joe's little sis, Jess, with too so it will be fun to have her. I can't wait to see all the kids (8 neices and nephews) and just relax and hang out.

Happy Easter to everyone. Enjoy this nice weather, family time, and all of the blessings God has given us!

No comments: