About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Mango

So I subscribe to emails that tell me the size of our baby - and this week it's the size of a mango...weighing in at about eight ounces and six inches in length. I love how each day they compare your little one to a fruit or veggie! Tomorrow is our ultrasound - although we are NOT going to find out the gender. So for all of you control freaks or uber planners, you will just have to hold off and be patient!! :) I get asked all the time "can I ask why you are not going to find out?" and my answer is, "There are so few surprises in life that we really want to keep this one!" So, I will let you know what we think about the cool pictures of our little peanut after the appointment tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad to hear you're not finding out!! It's the BEST surprise EVER!!! Good luck!

IrishMommy said...

Amen to not finding out sis-o!