About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Time to Catch Up!!

This is the first weekend we are back from Mexico. I finally feel caught up on laundry, house chores, and my work. Now, I'd like to catch up with my family and friends since it has been a while. I am having lunch today with Kamie and Colleen which I am excited for since I haven't seen them for a while. Then Joe and I are driving up to see my Dad and Pam tomorrow. We may get to see Shannon, Mike, Brendan, Devyn too if it works out and they are around at their cabin which is 15 minutes from my Dad's. It will be a nice drive up to Turtle Lake. Hopefully the snow that we are supposed to get won't cause any problems! I wish there were more time in the weekend to do all of your chores/errands and catch up with your loved ones!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: