About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality!!!












We arrived home from Mexico late Saturday night. We left Mexico and the temperature was in the low 80s. We landed in Minneapolis and it was a warm 9 degrees! Are you kidding me?!?!? We were expecting it to be in the 30s so it was a little shock to the system.
Our resort, El Dorado Royale, was amazing. It is located South of Cancun - half way in between Puerto Morales and Playa Del Carmen. The weather was great- it rained just one morning for a little bit but the sun was out by 11 or 12. It was an all-inclusive, so we had endless drinks and food. The restaurants were spectacular- we have never eaten this good. There is an Italian restaurant, Oriental, Mediterranean, Mexican, Specialty Cuisine, Burger/Pizza joint, and the list goes on....

We took many walks along the beach, I went jogging along the ocean, we rotated from pool time to beach time, we went to Playa Del Carmen for a day to shop and over to Cozumel on the ferry, the boys went snorkeling, Angie and I were sun goddesses (does that surprise you?), and we met some interesting people.

My favorite part of the trip was just waking up early with no set agenda for the day and having a full day to enjoy the weather and what the resort has to offer. Here are some pics of El Dorado Royale, we truly recommend this resort. Our honeymoon resort, Adventura Spa Palace was amazing too, but we thought this one was fun for the four of us.

It's so sad to be back to reality, we want to go back to Mexico!!! I also used my Spanish skills quite a bit, and that is always fun for me! It comes back easier than I think.

No comments: