About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Friday, December 5, 2008

McCormick & Schmick's - My New Best Friend

So as luck has it, I went to two different McCormick & Schmicks in the past two nights!! For some reason I think that's funny or even ironic- others may think it's just an indication that I like happy hour. :)

Lastnight, Joe and I had a neighborhood happy hour at the M&S (My new abbreviation) in Edina with our friends and neighbors Dan and Sara. We were actually celebrating Sara returning home after spending 6 months in India. It was fun to catch up, have drinks, and take advantage of the $1.95 appetizers. I tasted the bruschetta and the chips/salsa- yum!

Tonight, we had a work happy hour at the M&S downtown. The happy hour special is different there- still $1.95 but the items varied. I decided to give the turkey chili a whirl, and it was pretty good! Some others had the mahi-mahi cakes, the hummus and pita platter, or the chips con queso.

The point of my story is really to advertise for the wonderful happy hour deals on food at McCormick & Schmick's - you can get a full cheeseburger and fries for only $1.95 from 4 - 6 p.m. Call me the happy hour aficianado - ha!

No comments: