About Me

My photo
I am a Mom of two young lads, a fitness fanatic and wife to a die-hard Packers/Brewers fan. I worked in corporate america for 12 years. Now I am on a new adventure - raising my sons and working part-time in the fitness industry as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. I hope you stop by and read my updates- family, fitness, or life related!

Monday, November 17, 2008

College Girls Weekend!!















So, each year all of my close college lady friends get together for a weekend. We have typically gone to a cabin in the summer in previous years, but this year we decided to shoot for late fall and head up to St. Ben's/St. John's. We took in a football game, walked around campus to see any updates, and went out to dinner. Our agenda was pretty light because mostly we just like to talk and catch up with eachother! There are five of us that live in MN and two out of state. We get together twice a year with the ladies that live here- so really, talking is our main priority.
I love these ladies, and cherish their friendship over the years! They are all amazing mothers too- so I always learn a ton on our weekends away about motherhood and balancing everything. I can't wait until the next time we can all get together!!! I feel so blessed to have these amazing ladies in my life as life-long friends.

No comments: